I whipped up a quick healthy dinner recently – vegetarian sloppy joe’s with mashed bourbon sweet potatoes. It couldn’t have been simpler and it took only one cookbook, Joy of Cooking. I just used the sloppy joe recipe, substituting lightlife ground crumble for beef or turkey. For the side, I used Joy’s recipe for mashed sweet potatoes […]
- What have I been cooking, eating, and drinking recently? January 26, 2012
- Pupatella in Arlington: Two Amys has Serious Competition on the Pizza Front January 16, 2012
- Dinner Tonight – Vegetarian Sloppy Joe’s October 17, 2011
- Dinner Recently: Vegetarian Clams Casino October 13, 2011
- Exploring Michael Ruhlman’s new cookbook October 10, 2011
- What are the most overrated sweets or desserts? May 27, 2010
- My top five foods consumed in (or outside) stadiums April 15, 2010
- Our latest eating adventure – Cantonese chicken feet April 14, 2010
- The Two Foodie Brothers Podcast discusses the Good, Bad, and the Ugly of Food Television July 15, 2011
- French Fries and….Mayo? April 28, 2010
- Daniel Stine: I'm an American expat living in Guangdong Province...
- Amy: Thank you for such an interesting and in-depth pos...
- Daniel Rosenstein: Chris is right. If you have an iPad or iPhone ther...
- What have I been cooking, eating, and drinking recently? | Two Foodie Brothers: [...] bread adventures - I’ve kept up bakin...
- Laura: I, too, discovered these last year. Delicious col...
If you want to see an archive of our podcasts, click the Podcasts tab at the top of the page.
The Two Foodie Brothers Podcast is now available on iTunes at this address.
If you want to subscribe to the Two Foodie Brothers Podcast, use this RSS link to insert it into your favorite podcast aggregator.
- Holy cow, this looks good. RT @jenisicecreams: Introducing the Rockmill Chocolate Blackout Terrine. jen.is/T0pdF8 6 months ago
- Thrilled to hear that my favorite Jersey Shore seafood joint, Spike's in Point Pleasant Beach, is re-opening after suffering Sandy damage. 6 months ago
- Interesting piece on how Dogfish Head's restaurants are badly ripping off some of their customers on beer. bit.ly/U3Y7vO 6 months ago
- I haven't tried a candy corn flavored Oreo yet, but there is no way that they are not gross. bit.ly/NzFu5l 8 months ago
- Thai Basil Stir Fry... successful. bit.ly/TlnjOJ 8 months ago
- RT @martynziegler: Moving 2022 WC in Qatar to winter could lead to legal action to force re-vote, says Bundesliga chief Christian Seifert 3 hours ago
- I don't know much about basketball, but these Spurs jerseys are awful, right? 16 hours ago
- I'd be stunned if NYCFC's first FO announcement is an American. I'd bet on it being Guardiola before betting on it bein Reyna. 20 hours ago
- RT @PhilSchoen: Thinking: if BeckhaMiamiMania (tm) makes #MLS21, three 7-tm divisions - 24 gms in division, 1 each for other two divs = 38 … 20 hours ago
- RT @fangsbites: YES Network will carry the NYCFC MLS press conference tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET. Michael Kay will host on-site. Bob Lorenz wil… 21 hours ago